Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/CharityIslandAndTawas

My Labor Day weekend was spent in the thumb. Friday we celebrated Chris's birthday. Saturday mom, dad, Jenny, Louie and I spent the day over to Sherry and Phil's house-they live on the water of Huron bay it was beautiful!! Sunday was a day of adventrue though!! Cody, Chris and I took off on the jet skis adn headed to Charity Island, about 10 minutes from shore by jet ski-I think! we were able to get right up to the shore and walk around a bit. I took pictures of the light hosue that has been there for many years plus the hosue that its attached to. The house was recently updated and people can stay on the island in the newly renovated house!! Wouldn't that be fun??? After that we headed back to home. Our friends, Tim and Shannon Stafford came over with their son Gavon-7 months-such a chunk!!! :) We chatted with them, but the weather was tooo perfect, the water was so calm so Cody, Tim Simecki, Chris and I made our way to the boat and headed off to Tawas-across Huron bay- it took us about an hour to get there! Not a bad ride either! While over there we went to a couple of bars, looked around and ate at G's pizza-that was my favorite part!! It was the best pizza ever!!! We got back to the house around 9:00pm, we watched the sun set over the water, it was really pretty. Chris and I got back to his house, cleaned up, did some laundry then watched Nanny McPhee-funny! Then to bed. Long days on the water sure do make you tired! As for Monday, back to Sherry's we went. I laid out all from noon til 4:30pm. It was windier but still nice-had to be out there though b/c it was the last hurrah it you will for summer so live it up!!! :) I got some nice sun, we had dinner, adn around 7:00pm I took off for home-made good time too!! i had to get home for Damian's first day of school :)

No comments: