Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Damian's FIRST day of School


Quite a monumental day in history!!! My little guy went off to Developmental Kindergarten(DK) today, the bus picked him up at 7:30 this morning and he did great-Cayden was a little sad but I'm sure he did great! Alissa did surprisingly well, I didn't see her cry-but I was close to it when I was telling the ladies at work about it and showing them the pictures!!! :( He looked so grown up I jsut can't believe that Damian is already off to school!!! Congrats Alissa and Ryan!!! Your first child off to school! I have a call into him tonight to see how his first day went-he hasn't called back yet though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O my baby looks soooo damn cute! Holy cow! It seems like he was just learn how to crawl...which took forever hahaha...like yesterday! Those boys are growing up way too fast! Next thing you know Cayden and Barrett will be starting school! Geeze! Can't wait for the next one! YAY! December can't come soon enough!