Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bridal Showers and Eagle Days!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/9908#


YEEEEEHAAWWWWWW!!!!

Yeah it was Eagle Days last weekend!!! But before we get to that...My lovely friend Katie Thelen (who is getting maried on Dec. 6th) had a Bridal shower this weekend. Tara Hengesbach, Lindsey Wirth, Sarah Thelen and myself put on a shower for her. A big thanks goes out to Tara for allowing us to use her home and for Lindsey and Sarah for providing food for us to eat!!!

It was a nice group of people there. Katie got lots og great stuff that she registered for- bet her and Derek can't wait to use it! Congratulations Katie can't wait for the big day!!!

Off to Eagle Days... Jenny, Katie (my sister) and I left the shower and headed off to Eagle Days-to the beer tent. Well believe it or not, that was my FIRST time ever going to the beer tent @ Eagle. And to my surprise its not a beer tent at all but a beer BARN!!! WOW! We met up with Louie (Jenny's boyfriend) and Roger (Louie's roommate). We had a good time and ran into more people as the night went on. When the beer BARN shut down, Katie and I headed over to the Eagle Inn for one beer and had mom come pick us up-THANKS SO MUCH MOM!!!

Saturday morning Katie and I woke up and headed of to MSU for tailgating. It was a noon game so it was an early tailgate! Aunt Sam and Uncle Bob had my quilt out that I made them for Christmas last year and MAN!!! I got a ton of compliments-I think people really liked it! :)
We left around 11:30am because the farm was chopping corn and we had hungry men to feed. So we made them some lunch and Katie and I took off to pick up my sewing machine from Julie (with whom I work :) ) THANKS JULIE! From there over to Heather's -my cousin now!! and helped pack up some garage sale stuff-Oh and I found my Halloween costume-yeah I can't wait until Halloween now!!! :) Packed up some garage sale things and off to Ben and Britta's for Barrett's birthday party- he turned TWO Monday Sept. 8th. He's such a big boy! The party was nice and chill. Louie, Jenny and left there and went BACK to Eagle-just couldn't get enough of it I guess!! Not a bad time, nice night and great people watching!

Sunday morning Jenny and I got home only to find that the chopping is all done and it was time to cover the pile. The family had half of it covered up by the time we got out there but by God we helped cover it with plastic and threw tires on it to keep the plastic from blowing away. Monday I woke up and thought I was having severe chest pains-come to find out it was just my chest muscles!!! They were so sore from throwing tires!!! Yeah what a farm girl huh?? :)

All in all, it was a great weekend. The only downfall of the WHOLE weekend was that Chris was home and I was home. So we didn't get to see eachother, we talked on the phone at least!! Miss you hunnie!! So until next time people, don't for get to click on the web address above to view the slideshoe of the pics from the shower, tailgating and Barrett's birthday party.

No comments: