Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chris's 26th Birthday




Chris's birthday was August 30th. I got out of work early to head up north and plan his surprise birthday party on August 29th(which was starting at 7pm!). I got up there around 3pm. Chris's dad Phil came by the cottage to cut up fruit and put together over 100 ka-bobs!!! We had fruit kabobs, chicken and pineapple kabobs, chicken and veggie kabobs and of course steak and veggie kabobs!!! I had planned for around 40-50 people!!! Cody and Phil brought over Chris's grill that hsi parents got him-absolutely awesome!!! and Also picnic tables for us to sit on. Phil and I finished up preparing food around 5:30pm. We loaded up the 'burb and headed to Chris's house. He was golfing with Brian Simecki. My parents, Jenny and Louie were there when Brian and Chris pulled into the house by 6:10pm!!!! OH NO he was early!!! Oh well, he really didn't know what was going on until he walked to the back of the house and saw all the tables and chairs set up. I told him surprise!!! I am throwing you a party-and its a big one!!! Sherry-Chris's mom brought salads, so did his Aunt Kelly, Grandma Shirley and Grandma Doris- (Sorry if I forgot anyone else who brought a salad!! It was a long day :) ) Anyways he had a great time, I had a great time and by the looks of the keg teh next day so did everyone there!! A big thanks goes out to everyone that helped me plan the big day and keep it a surprise!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the party went good! Tell Chris I'm sorry I couldn't make it up for his birthday! I feel bad about missing it! Plus all those Kabobs sound super fabulous; making my mouth water as we speak! Miss you tons...and my homie Chris of course!