OK so the wedding came and then left! And it feels great to have it over with. The wedding was beautiful and the day went great!!! Good fun, Good friends, Good family and Good food! I have heard nothing but good things from people about the ceremony and reception. Thank you to ALL that helped and pitched in when needed. :)Chris and I took off for our honeymoon that following Tuesday, we went to Aruba for 6 days it was gorgeous! It was the rainy season but that only means that it rained about 5-10 minutes a day. Amazing resort; we stayed at the Riu Palace and we would recommend that place to anyone! It was amazing! We definitly want to go back some day maybe for an anniversary :)
I got all moved in, I still have somethings at mom and dads like books and dvd's but my big stuff is up here and moved in. So little by little I grab things here and there when I head back to Portland.
Not working was helpful so I could get things moved in and organized around here. I did have a couple of interviews. One was for the Huron County Health Dept. Hopefully I hear something soon on that or I hear from some other places that I sent resumes to for more interviews.
Winter hasn't been bad at all up here. We have some strong winds but hardly any snow. This past weekend we got some snow but nothing to go snomobiling with yet. Maybe January will be bringing some snow :)
I have been keeping relatively busy though. I made 3 quilts for some people for Christmas. I'm looking into getting some paint to paint the basement so we can have a bar/sitting room down there for when people come over. I have a little work out area over there as well.
So I guess little by little things will get in order for me up here; for now I'm going to enjoy the sleeping in plan and lounging around :)

No comments:
Post a Comment