Chris and I have 5 months to go until our big day! It has gone by really fast!!!
We are meeting with Fr. Conlon this weekend on Saturday then heading into Lansing to register for gifts. Wish us luck on that one!
As far as getting things in order and getting things off of our list to do that is going well too. It seems like whats left is the payment for alot of things. Mom and I have to get moving on the invitations but I think once the first few are made the rest should be a breeze. I am going to make the invites for the rehearsal dinner too-nothing too fancy but I have to come up with a design.
Chris has a date set for his Bachelor party-which is the weekend of September 16th!!! Not sure yet when mine will be possibly October though. Chris and I did talk over the weekend and we are thinking about having a Stag and Drag party at our house in Pigeon and are throwing around the idea of September 10th; doing a little grilling; some bean bag toss possibly some skeet shoot and then heading around the thumb on a bus/bar tour-anyone interested????
It has been pretty cold around here as many of you are aware but the planting is done and the first cutting of hay is down and hopefully this week the sparying will be done now its just waiting for it to grow!!! And then Harvest!!!!
I have been doing some work around the house when I can when I am up there. I havent gotten any pictures but soon! I want some mulch but it seems that I have no time to get it!!! I did get my pond running and I do have a pump in it this year so its not just stagnet water!!! Very proud of my self-so if the Stag and Drag does go through maybe some of you can see it.
Well lets see... let me give you some updates here since it has been awhile:
May 5th: My friends Katie and Derek Arens had their little girl: Lee Elizabeth
May 6th: My friend Lindsey had her 27th birthday-yay Lindz!
May 6th: Chris's friends Skizz(Chris) and Amy got married in Saginaw- beautiful wedding! :)
June 11th: My cousin Barb had her open house-congrats Barb!!! On to MSU now-hope you liked your quilt :)
June 11th: Chris's friend Anthony(Truck) and LisaMarie got married in Grand Rapids-again another beautiful wedding and different-some of the ceremony was said in Polish! Pretty Awesome!
And that takes us up to today I have 4 1/2 months of work left!!! Holy Crap!!! Its just amazing that it has all gone by so quickly! Fun times up ahead thats for sure! :)
January class projects!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment