I am so excited! Chris and I booked our honeymoon! We are going to Aruba and will be staying at the Riu Palace-fancy huh! :)
We are going from November 15th (Tuesday) through November 21st (Monday) and we will be flying our of Grand Rapids-anohter bonus because its close!
I am so glad that we decided and booked the honeymoon, its one more thing off my list of wedding stuff!
Other wedding details that are complete:
Mom got her dress! Its beautiful! It is a strapless teal coler dress with a bolero jacket. Very nice and she feels/looks amazing in it!
We got our DJ done, booked a trolly for in between the ceremony and reception.
Chris and I met with our cake person Carolyn Weber and we ordered our cake. It will be a 4 tiered cake with fake flowers between the layers-super excited to have that out of the way too!
Chris and I only have 1 more Natural Famly Planning (NFP) class left and that is next month; we will be meeting with Fr Conlon in May then we have one more meeting with him.
We have our invitations ready to go. Mom and I made them last month when I had a snow day so now we just have to find the paper and get them printed adn put together! (Late days!)
Next on my list will be the ceremony. Got to pick out the readings and music, I have this lady in Lansing that I need to meet with; she plays the harp adn I think thats the route I want to take. After that is the receptoin-just thnking about that gives me a headache! Ahhh! oh well it will get done-eventually!
Then its just writing out checks!!!! Yay!
January class projects!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment