We got out there early hoping to eat before hand but everywhere was busy so we headed to the Breslin and got some consession food. Since we had time to kill we walked around the Bres looking at trophies and pictures along the walls.
Caydens favorite is #10 Delvon Roe, Damians favorite is #1 Kalin Lucas. It was cute seeing the boys pick them out during the open shoot and also in the pictures along the wall.
We watched a good game, the first half blew-as many of you would know if you watched it, but the second half wasn't so bad. The boys were ready to go I think but then it was Over Time!
When we won the boys were really ready to go, and hungry I think. We walked back to the truck which was parked at the Harrison Roadhouse and got some late lunch.
All in all it was a great day and I think Damian and Cayden had fun. Chris and I did too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment