Christmas is over, we still have Christmas to do with the Leipprandt's, we will do that on the 31st and then the Spitzley Christmas party on the 2nd of January but I am ready for both of those parties!
Chris and I decorated the house inside and out! Mom had some extra icicle lights that we hung in the front of the house and over the garage. We then put up some little christmas trees and garland above the fire plave matel. It looks so cute! :) 

I also bought a tree 5 days before Christmas from Target and took it to Chris'sI didn't think that we were going to put them up but he wanted to so Dewey and I did set it up. We had one bulb and one candy cane for it, next year we will have more but its cute and works for now!
The Lewis Christmas party was fun, Grandma made these really neat plate and cup totems I am going to use mine in the house as a decoration-just need to get it up there.
I do have to throw this out real quick: Chris's cousin Jandi got engaged on Christmas Eve; so our bridesmaid will now also be a bride! Congrats Brandon and Jandi!

No comments:
Post a Comment