Yes I did! I interviewed for a check in position with the Scheurer Hospital Redi Clinic on the 23rd of December and I got a call about 1 hour after the interview. I work every Monday and every other weekend. Granted its not a ton of hours BUT it is a foot in the door and a great way to get to know people from the area and a great way to learn the system at the hospital and progress at it.
Today I went in for my pre-employment exam and next Monday starts the week of my training! By the following Monday I believe I am on my own for the clinic! :)
I am super excited to start work again, looking forward to increasing it to a daily thing but for now I can live with every Monday :) especially if we get some real snow!
This weekend Chris and I will be heading back to P-W; my friends husband will be turning 30 and we are going down to celebrate with them. Then its New Years Eve and as we dont have any pkans set in stone something will turn up and it will be a blast-I'm sure :) I mean as long as I'm with my husband all is good!!!!
January class projects!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment