So I have my camera with me so now I can recap some events that took place a bitout of order but I can still put em up here!
Lets go back into March, The Pigfest held at the Ramada in Lansing. Put on my Mid Michigan Motorcylces ( my Tia Monica and Uncle Scott's motorcycle group) Chris and I went there last year to help serve beer, well this year the hotel got their liquor license back so my sisters and I went to help sell 50/50 and other biker paraphanila. And oh my gosh what a good time was had by all. Chris was even able to make it for a second year in a row.

We started off the day by drinkingsome beverages (free at the pool party), listening to a great band from 1-5, all the while dancing, talking, laughing and selling 50/50. Jenny, Katie and I started with 1,000 tickets at one point and when it was finished we walked back with only 90! not too bad girls! After the pool party everyone went to a hall within the hotel for dinner, after dinner it was another aera of the hotel for another live band and dancing. One of the best times of the year and for such a reasonable cost! Keep your eyes open next year for the tickets and information!


Jump back into April, Damian turned 7! on April 12th; wowzers!!! We went over there and celebrated his birthday the Sunday before. I got him a deer target(made of cardboard) and tickets to a Lugnuts game. We had cake and ice cream and played a little kick ball then it was time for us to go home.

No comments:
Post a Comment