Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sports, Sports, Sports

Its been a little bit, but I have been busy with Sports!

Chris and I and his family went down to Detroit for Chris's 27th!!!! Birthday. It was a nice day, but whent he sun went down it was cold!!! Detroit won and made Chris's brithday. After that we went out to dinner to celebrate his b-day some more and headed our seperate directions, I headed to my home, Chris to his. I was nice though to see everybody.
That next week was the last week of summer, so I asked Alissa if I could take the boys to a Lansing Lugnut baseball game, she said yes and I also asked if Britta and Barrett could come along. So Myself, Damian, Cayden, Britta, Barrett, Mom, Jenny and her friends went to the game, Jenny and her friends met up with us.
The boys had alot of fun together, I took them over to the playground area at the ball park so they could run around and we watched the end of the game. The Lugnuts lost but still the boys had a good time. Definitly something that should be done every year!
Well after that day it was time for Labor Day. Chris came down to spend that with me which was great! Friday we played golf with Louie and Shane in Portland. Saturday Chris and I headed into East Lansing to tailgate with Aunt Sam and Uncle Bob at their MSU tailgate. Again, beautiful weather! Tailgating was fun, good people, good food. We also were able to attend the game, MSU won and completing the good day! Chris and I then headed to Greenville to spend time with my family at the Lake. Sunday though, we took off for Rose Lake to see Aunt Noelle and Aunt Tina's families. Tia Monica and Uncle Scott were there too. I hadn't been their in probably 3-4 years so it was nice to go their and hang out with them. Monday we headed back to grandma;s to lay in the sun and play in the ice cold water, but it was time to go home so we did and then BAM! right back into work!
SEE MORE PICS HERE: http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/BaseballAndFootball?feat=directlink
So yeah its been busy around here, yesterday mom and I went to Wavery high school for the fall mom to mom sale, we were selling clothing and stamps and whatever. It was busy and really a fun time. We got rid of a bunch of our clothes and took the rest to goodwill.

Next week is the Spitzley Reunion I will post for that one!

No comments: