Ok so its a bit over due but oh well...so for the second half of my vacation I headed up north to the Thumb on Tuesday night with mom and dad. Wednesday morning mom and I painted the remaining parts of the fence-which was alot of the fence let me tell you! But it looks great now, after that we headed up to Caseville for the Cheeseburger in Paradise Parade-this parade was two hours long and it proceeded to get me drunk! Dewey met up with us and Chris, Dewey and I stayed at the campsite so we wouldn't get busted! :) 
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday consisted of the same thing: laying in the sun, going to the water and drinking soem beverages! Sunday was the same minus the beverages part. Chris and I had lots of family and friends up for the weekend. It was nice to see everybody and spend time with everyone, especially because the weather was TO DIE FOR!!!! Thursday night Chris and I had some family and friends over for a BBQ and to show off the back yard a bit, it just keeps getting better year by year!!!!
Sunday Chris and I went to DTE for a concert, I bought him tickets for his birthday, we saw Randy Travis at DTE. After getting lost trying to find it for over an hour and a half, we thought for sure we missed the whole concert, but to our amazement we walked up just as he was taking the stage! It was great and he sounds the same as he does on CD! Except that he did forget lyrics at one point to one of his gospel songs, but hey thats what you get for live music!
We made it to my house at 12:30 am and crashed until 7:00am. I headed to work and Chris headed home. That was it for my vacation; it was nice and definitly earned!
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Cheeseburger2009?feat=directlink
The first week back to work was actually not so bad, I had a alot ot come back to, but I got htat taken acare of before 5:00 and headed for home. Then I slept from like 6:00 until the next morning for work!
Its blurry but its Randy Travis!
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday consisted of the same thing: laying in the sun, going to the water and drinking soem beverages! Sunday was the same minus the beverages part. Chris and I had lots of family and friends up for the weekend. It was nice to see everybody and spend time with everyone, especially because the weather was TO DIE FOR!!!! Thursday night Chris and I had some family and friends over for a BBQ and to show off the back yard a bit, it just keeps getting better year by year!!!!
Sunday Chris and I went to DTE for a concert, I bought him tickets for his birthday, we saw Randy Travis at DTE. After getting lost trying to find it for over an hour and a half, we thought for sure we missed the whole concert, but to our amazement we walked up just as he was taking the stage! It was great and he sounds the same as he does on CD! Except that he did forget lyrics at one point to one of his gospel songs, but hey thats what you get for live music!
We made it to my house at 12:30 am and crashed until 7:00am. I headed to work and Chris headed home. That was it for my vacation; it was nice and definitly earned!
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Cheeseburger2009?feat=directlink
The first week back to work was actually not so bad, I had a alot ot come back to, but I got htat taken acare of before 5:00 and headed for home. Then I slept from like 6:00 until the next morning for work!
BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS
In July, Chris's cousin Nicole and Luc had their little girl, Sophia. Whom I still have to see!
On Friday morning, (the 14th) Heather and Chris had their little baby boy: Liam(Lee-am) Christopher. Mom, Jenny and I went to visit the new family and Liam is absolutely PERFECT!
August 19th, Eric and Heidi Yeager (friends of me and Chris's from the thumb area) had their little boy; Jace. Also a little tot I have to see!
Finally, My friends Ryan and Tara Hengesbach had their little girl: Audrey Taylor. I will be going to see her soon!
Congratulations to all of you! Can't wait to see you and your little bundles of joy!

No comments:
Post a Comment