Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall already?

Not that I really care, I actually like fall! The rain that comes with it, not so much but the clothes, blankets, harvest, HEAT! What can I say, I just like it :)
And now that we have the elliptical back and going again I like it even more and once Jenny gets her bedroom painted and put back together I will be able to enjoy the treadmill too! On the 'exercising' note I have to say that I have been getting up every other morning and working out on the elliptical, and its not that bad-which sucks because now I have no excuse like 'I'm not awake enough to work out' Oh well!


So where do I begin? Well since Labor Day I have been a busy girl! Mom and I had a mom to mom sale in Waverly at the High School, we had a good time, made some quick cash and got rid of some clothes then took the rest to the Goodwill. The following weekend we had the Spitzley Family reunion, not a HUGE turnout but for us Spitzley's it was quite a gathering. My cousin Craig brought a blow up bouncy castle which was a huge hit with the kids of all ages really...right BEN?? :) Chris was able to make it down for that which I was glad about because it was awhile before I saw him again after that. Next was my cousin, Gail Thelen's bachelorette party. It was really alot of fun, my classmates were there and it was nice to talk with them. We had dinner, games and gifts at Gail's matron of honors house then on a bus for a long us ride-AWESOME! to a bar in Greenville then back to the Oakwood in Pewamo. Again, alot of fun her wedding is actually this Saturday! Which I will be going to and again having fun!

This past weekend I went to Chris's because I hadn't been there all of September so I made the trip. We watched the MSU U of M game in Aunt Steph's garage, nailbiter and edge of seat game but MSU pulled it out of their you know whats so that was fun!
Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!! (October4th)
And finally on this past Sunday the Lewis's gathered at Aunt Sam and Uncle Bob's house for the big Family photo-we were due, the last one was 8 years ago!

No comments: