Last Tuesday I got my hair cut, I went into see Katie with a new cut in mind but apparently she had more on her mind than just a cut!
Now yeah it is short, but I love it!!! And the color is dark, but its awesome! And the blue, purple and magenta she mixed and highlighted into my hair is f-ing sweet!!! Its definitly one of my favorites yet! I know its not a great picture but it'll do!
Thursday me and my sisters went to Common Ground. We went to watch Taddy Porter, Framing Hanley, The Red and Saving Abel. Honestly, the ones that were the best to watch her Framing Hanley. About 20 minutes into Saving Abel, who went on last Dewey and I walked over to watch Sheryl Crow, she was really good, but we caught the end of her show.
We did run into Uncle Steve, Kelsey, Kayla, her bfriend, and Big E when we first arrived to Common ground so we ahve some fun shots from that. And with my Punked out hair we rocked out!!


No comments:
Post a Comment