My, my, my it goes fast doesn't it? Busy people, but anywho lets back up to the last weekend in March. Jenny, Dewey, Chris and I headed out to East Lansing to Harpers bar. There we met up with loads of people to watch the Spartans in the sweet 16. Good times after the game we went to the Landshark.
Saturday Chris and I bartended (poured beer) for my Tia Monica and Uncle Scott's Biker party OMG good time, no pictures b/c I hear that the last posting of photos I did were too racey so you sure don't want to see the ones from the 'Pigfest 2009' !!!! So we did that from 11:30 until like 6:30. It was sooooooo much fun holy crap! I had a great time can't wait to go next year! After that Dewey was having her 21st birthday party at the house, not a bad time either! Well on Sunday I woke up-still drunk and with NO VOICE! However I did make it to Chuck E Cheeses for Cayden's "Potty Party". Not a bad time when your hungover/drunk...I guess! :) After that Jenny, Dewey, Chris and I went to Reno's west to watch the Spartans play in the Elite 8! Great game sucks when you can't cheer them on b/c you lost your voice but still good time.
Well Monday rolled around and I still didn't have a voice! So Monica was kind enough to 'sub' in my spot for the afternoon while I took her spot in the files-thanks Monica!
As for this most recent weekend, Chris, Dewey, Jenny and I(are you seeing a pattern?) Went back to East Lansing and watched the Spartans play in the Final four at Dublin Square. What a good time that was, got really fuzzy out that afternoon though! monday we wathed the Championship at the Hall of Fame cafe with my parents and Chris's parents and some other folks, they lost-it sucked- I caught Chris's cold and we all move on!
Oh and I had a purse party last night-OMG what a fun time! I am having one in the fall so ask me about it when the time comes!
So thats all there is I have just a few pics for you this time. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment