Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Lion King


WAS AMAZING!!!
I just can't believe how incredible it was. I mean I like Disney cartoon movies and all but I was absolutely blown away by how well it was put together and how creative it was!Damian, mom, Katie and I had an elegant dinner at McDonalds in Dewitt then it was off to the Wharton Center for the Lion King. I didn't think that we were even allowed cameras in the theatre so I had Katie take a picture of me and Damian by my car in the parking garage. :)
I think that Damian really liked it, I got him a Lion King t-shirt and a Simba stuffed animal. He liked his Simba.
Damian said that he couldn't see so I had him sit on my lap for the first act then after the break he sat on moms lap. I thought the first act was much more active than the first act but it doesn't really matter-the whole thing was great. My favorite part was the beginning for sure! We were two seats away from the side and the animals walked RIGHT next to us, we were on the side with the Elephant-way cool.
If it comes next year I am definitly going more than once!

No comments: