Crazy Days!!! Amazing good time, it was like Spring break on a snowy mountain! We had really good weather too, the sun came out and the degrees were just where they needed to be. I mean hey, I was in my ski pants, long sleeved shirt and puffy vest and I was just fine! I might have had some liquid courage too but it was great!
Chris, Eric(cousin), Dewey, Katie, Rosa, and Larry(Chris's cousin) oh and myself made it to Boyne Mountain for the big festival. Most people refer to it as Crazy days but on the website its Carnival Days. We were located right off the main chair lift to the left and down one of the hills. We stayed on the Warming house, there were tons of people there, they had to have 'closed' the hill down because you couldn't ski through it. Rosa and Larry said that the amoutn of people was actually way down too!
Rosa, Chris's neighbor let us stay in his glorious house again, Thanks for that Rosa and big thanks for driving us home from the hill!
I fell a couple of times from some bad turns and icy spots but nothing too bad! The hardest part was drinking all afternoon at the warming house THEN trying to get down the hill! We all made it ok but nonetheless it wasn't the smartest thing to d, but I am planning on going again next year already!!!
You can check out some of my pictures BUT take note that some pictures are a TIT BIT 'x' rated if you catch my drift!!!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/CrazyDays2009?feat=directlinkSunday we took off for home, Chris, Eric and I went to Bay City to Levi(Chris's friend) St. Patricks Day party. Bay City had a HUGE parade. We watched it for a bit got really cold then Eric and I took off for home!
I went over to Britta's for some dinner and fun with the girls; Brit, Heather, Jenny, Dewey and Katie were there so we got to chat and hang a bit! Good times.
BIG NOTE HERE: HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TODAY DEWBUTT!! Enjoy, I know you're at the bar right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment