Ok I did ok I went shopping last sunday to the Meridian Mall but found absolutely NOTHING!!! But I did go look around. Well Tuesday I had to run into lovely Wal-Mart to get some supplies for a couple of lap quilts I was making. I had the intention of just getting my necessary supplies and leaving but the devil got into me and I shopped!!! :(
HOWEVER!!!! I am making two t-shirt quilts for charities to donate and raise money. One is for the Susan G. Komen race for the cure. I am still looking for t-shirts from past races if anyone has one or two that you are willing to donate please let me know!! And the other is for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life walks. I have those shirts all ready. So clearly by making these and donating them to charity this makes up for my penance!! :) Its a win-win!! And I am gonna put a plug in for my quilts check em out at: www.kraftykimmy.blogspot.com
Also, while I was online today I checked my email and my very good friend Vicki S. sent me an email about some wonderful deals they were having on bras so obviously I had to check them out and what do you know I shopped again!!! But like I said before Penance is kicking in!!!
In closing for today, if anyone is interested in joining me and some of my family to walk in the Susan G. komen race for the cure walk please let me know I can send you the flier to signup or you can signup online. Let me know... k_spitz@yahoo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment