Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

We have CARPET!!!

This past Tuesday the carpet men came and put carpeting in the downstairs bedroom, upstairs bedroom, stairway and living room.

Downstairs Bedroom (princess room) Then
and
Now
Upstairs Bedroom (sailboat room) Before
and After
Finally...the blue is GONE!!!!

Our living room empty!
And now with the carpeting and everything back in it!! We absolutely LOVE it!!!!
Above: Our dining room was FULL of this from the downstairs bedroom and living room things.
I do have to say, the past 6 months we have moved nearly everything in this house at least 4 times!!!!

Below: This is everything from the upstairs bedroom moved into our bedroom-it was crowded for 2 nights until we got it all moved back in.

Our basement with the old carpet from the upstairs bedroom-Finally the basement is ready! The basement was the first room we did and then we worked our way up!
And Lastly...here is the stairway. I ran up and down it so many times already and have not fallen once!!!!! I do haev to say it also makes our house so quiet!!!!! 

Well we absolutely LOVE what he have done with the house, I am going to get all of my picutres developed and start a scrap book of our house. Since its finally nice out-and staying nice our next goal is to take it outside and freshen up the yard!!!

No comments: