Before pictures...
...and AFTER pictures!!!!
It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to paint the kitchen, the appliances were easy enough to move and we did little sections at a time so it went pretty well!!! We thought we might need an accent wall but with the round table in that corner we thought it was okay-at least for now ;)
I took the left over paint from the kitchen walls and painted our little entry way at the front of the house so every room in our house has been updated-except for the downstairs bathroom-but I told Chris that the ONLY way we would be touching that room is if/when we do a major renovation to the kitchen/backroom/garage/and bathroom!!! But for now we will leave that room as it is-a blast from the past and rest of the house is nicely updated!
Tomorrow we have the carpet people coming to put carpeting in the upstairs guest bedroom, the stairway, the downstairs guest bedroom and the living room. I spent some time this morning moving those particular rooms out and into other rooms that aren't getting carpeting. pictures to follow on that so stay tuned!
I can't wait to have the inside of our house completed!!! It only took us 6 months (Happy 6th month anniversary to Chris and I-May 12th) :) As soon as the carpet is in and everything is put back in place I will start my work outside. Our fence needs to be painted again! And I have loads of lanscaping to do!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment