Well, work has been going very well! I have been working 4 day pay periods-so two days a week. That has been very helpful too because Chris and I have been able to do some painting around the house to make it more of our own.
But just as of yesterday, my coworker with whom I switch shifts with has found a new job closer to where she lives and I will be taking over her shift-bumping me up to 5 days a week!!! I don't believe I will be available to recieve any benefits b/c the 5 days a week include working the weekends, but that os OK with me!!!
Chris and I are so pumped for this! It will involve me working into the evening and weekends but for now thats OK and since spring is coming (fingers crossed) Chris will be working in the fields so we both will be busy!
So very exciting news on our end here!
January class projects!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment