Wedding plans are coming along swimmingly!
Chris and I met with Fr Conlon last week and we have the date set for 11-12-11 at St Marys Chruch for a 1:00pm wedding. I am so relieved that we got the date its like a huge weight off my shoulders!!! One tid bit I thought was interesting was that 11-12 is my Grandma Lewis's wedding anniversary. Pretty neat I think!
I bought my dress, veil and just this past weekend my shoes. Now I need my headband and I will be set for the 12th!! And with the date set I can start coming up with decorations and favors. Still alot ahead for Chris and I but one thing at a time I suppose.
One a different but same note...I want to send a BIG CONGRATULATIONS out to my cousin Diana and her now FIANCE Dan. They got engaged last night at the Tigers game! So happy for you Diana!!!
January class projects!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment