Late but still...



Damian and Cayden had fun so I think we will have to go again-maybe before school starts.

So update on my foot: in a shoe walking up to 2 miles a day-still causes some pain but I can handle it. Can't really bend my big toe, missing a joint and all but 2 1/2 months later I think I'm good!
I took Damian and Cayden to a Lugnuts baseball game (with Jenny) this was for Damian's birthday I took a picture of my foot-this was about 7 weeks post surgery so its a bit swollen!
Moving on to a weekend up to my grandma's. Apparently we have a new group of swans and they had some babies(signets). Well the family is awful friendly they actually come up to the house and Aunt Sam was trying to get them back to the water, ya know feeding em bread and talking to the swans-works EVERYTIME!
Last weekend was really fun- I went to Chris's for 'Davy Nooner'; basically a group of people from around the thumb area(or people that have cottages) get in their boats and find a place around the point and anchor up! Then we proceed to mingle and have some drinks. It was really fun and I will definitely be there next year-that wasy Lynne can't black list me!
Oh and I have to add this as a last note: about 2 weeks ago Katie Arens did my hair and I had the bright idea to go bleach blonde! Ok so I don't think it was one of my best decisions but I have had mixed reviews however I jsut can't get along wtih it so it is dissappearing tomorrow-never to be seen again. If you were lucky enough to see it these past 2 weeks good for you hope you have a photographic memory because I neglected to take alot of pictures during this 'sad' time in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment