Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just can't keep up!

Its been awhile I know I know but I just can't keep up!!!
First off I want to congratulate myself a bit...I got a promotion-sort of at work. I am now the Office Coordinator of Portland Family Care Center! Pretty much the same work with some bonuses and a few more responsibilities so Woop Woop for me! :)
Moving on and playing catch up which you will see in the attached photos; Chris and I painted the master bedroom and master bathroom. Its a cream color and also a chocolate brown. I also made some curtains for the bathroom-not pictured- but they did turn out pretty nice. I figure I can only get Chris to paint 1 time a year so I had better make it worth it! But he is soooo good at painting it is ridiculous.
Before and After
Shanty days has come and gone-I left my camera at the house and no one would go back to get it, however my sisters have pictures of it so I will bum from them and at least have them in my photo album. Shanty Days was a great time! We had Jenny, Dewey, Katie, Louie, Cousins Eric and Kelsey and our friends Trent and Turck Stop (Anthony) up to Chris's it was a packed house for sure! I got a little tipsy off of wine the first night-who knew wine would do that to a person???? Saturday we all got up early and went to all of the events. Chris, Truck and Kelsey did the chick on a stick, Chris and Truck did human bowling and we watched over 100 people jump into the freezing marina at the polar bear dip. We moved on to the beer tent after that and then on to the bar. Good weekend, I lost my voice b/c I was talking over the DJ and the crowds!

Time for Katie's birthday (Feb 25th) she is 20 WAHOO Katie! We went to Old Chicago in GR for her birthday, Britta and the kids even made it up!
I took off the following Friday so Chris and I could go skiing, we went to Crystal in Thompsonville. It was nice alot of runs but kinda short, still fun I got a little dare-devil-ish and took some jumps even went through some trees-almost hit one- didn't go through any more trees! It was windy and it snowed the whole time we were there but Chris and I had fun being just me and him on the hills. Again, no pictures- I brought my camera but I was too busy skiing the slopes!

Saturday (just this past) Chris and I went to East Lansing to hang out with his friends from college. It was his buddies, Charlie (AKA Chief) his 30th birthday and Kirk (AKA Captain Kirk) birthday as well. We met everyone at Dublin Square-all was fine we were having a good time until the DUMBASS bouncers kicked Cheif out-no idea why-but nonetheless they THREW him out fo the bar resulting in him being knocked unconscious, bleeding on the Dublin front steps and being taken away to Sparrow via ambulance!!!!! Chris found out that he has a concussion(back of the head), a cut on the front of his head and multiple bruises! So the night didn't end on much of a high note, although we did end up going to Crunchy's for one more. I got to see Chris's frats bucket they used for their bucket of beer.
Levi, Cheif, Loren, Chris
Ok so caught up for now I will try to post more-you know because my life is so crazy and all :)

No comments: