Friday night Chris came down and we had the 2nd half of our anniversary I guess you could say. Friday we went out to dinner at Bravo! then to a movie. It was wonderful! I ordered an apple martini- I felt so cool :) We were watching Gran Torino when 30 minutes into it the FIRE ALARM goes off!!! What the hell!?!!?! so after waiting outside 30 minutes I said screw it, I'm cold lets go. So we left and met up with Jenny at Charlie's in Potterville!
Saturday was Mykenna's baptism. Ben and her sister April are the godparents, it was nice seeing everybody and hanging out, we left Ryan and Alissa's and headed for Andy and Nicki Arens' were we drank with the neighbors!
Sunday was the best though! Chris got us tickets to a State basketball game- I had never been to one before so it was fun. They lost but we had good seats and hey with me and my hunnie we always have fun!! Although he was a bit sour after the loss! :)
So that was a fun weekend, now for the week of the big 50th party!
Tuesday I felt like I was coming down with a sinus cold so I asked Dr. Brown to help me out and he gave me a prescription-ok so I can start feeling better right? WRONG! I slept 12 hours Tuesday night, I got up went to work on Wednesday for 2 hours came home laid on the couch from 10 until 5; slept for 2 hours there. I walked upstairs to change and wham I was tired again. now I am talking I can't even move my arms or legs because they were tooooo heavy-not achy but heavy-hard to move. So Wednesday I sleep 11 hours, I get up and go to work same thing feelign tired weak and a real bad sinus. I worked 5 hours on Thursday, asked to go home and just started balling!!!! Dr. Brown took me to a room checked me for meningitis-nope not that, drew my blood and asked to have Julie drive me home and told me not to come back until Monday!! I was like OK! So I am sick as hell at this point, I have no energy and I am freaking out because I have 100 plus people coming over and I haven't gotten any of the shopiing done!!! HOLY HELL!
Well Dewey and Katie came home early so they got the food on Friday. Jenny started coming down with this bug on Friday so I told her to go to the Dr's ASAP. Ok so food, decorations, and pop DONE!
Saturday mom left early she had a stampin up! thing in Laingsburg, when she was done with that she was going to meet the neighbor ladies to go shopping and have some drinks. Ok so she is gone. About 10:00am we started hanging tarps and setting up tables and decorating, by noon we had that done. Us girls went out for lunch while the guys went to pick up some heaters for the party. After lunch it was cooking and cleaning time. We got the meatballs and chicken wings going. also we were cleaning up the back room, living room and bathrooms. The kitchen would obvioulsy be last!
5:00 rolled around, it was time for showers I was showered and ready to go by 6:15. Started bringing roasters and crick pots out by 6:30 and bam people started showing up. Mom got there about 8:15/20 She had no idea!!! She was surprised and a good time was had by all.
Check out some pics from the b-ball game and mom's 50th... http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Moms50th?feat=directlink
By the way she will be 50 on February 12th-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
And also...I got my blood work back to day, apparently I HAD mono and am in the recovery stage from it. So yay!! I get to look forward to being tired anouther week or so wahoo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment