
I know I can't believe it either, it goes too fast!! Me and Chris's anniversary was actually January 27th. 2 whole years YIKES! I drove up there on Friday night-windy as hell, let me tell you! It was awful once I got off of 75 it was 35-40 mph and that was it!!! Windy and icey-yuk! When I got to Chris's though it was great! He had steaks ready and dinner jsut wonderful! We had the intention of getting up and gonig skiing-BUT- when we woke up at 9:30, it wasn't in the cards plus it was only going to be in the single digits the whole weekend so instead of freezing our asses off I decided-Chris didn't put up a fuss- that we should paint the Princess room. I had bought paint awhile ago and figured this would be the perfect time to do it.


Well, I go to get the paint out and Chris had put it in the garage- it FROZE! Can't use that anymore oh well! Off to the hardware store inPigeon we went. Chris and I picked out the color 'muted mauve' kinda purpley-grey color nice not too feminine, not too manly. Either way it covered up the pink and the castle that was once the princess room!
I taped up the room and the the trim. Chris did the 'painting' which he is really good at!

It was the first time Chris thinks that he actually 'cleaned' that room! Yeah but hey I get to use a beautiful vanity that was in there, and I finally got to put some of my At Home America stuff in there, it looks really nice. The purpley-grey with the black accents not too bad I might say. Jenny would probably approve, but she won't be up for awhile-her and Louie are going to Colorado-LUCKIES!

It was a really nice way to spend our anniversary, updating the house that we will some day share!
and BTW: I got my taxes done ha ha ha ha! Feels good to have those out of the way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment