Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving and Florida


Alrighty!! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I know this is a little late but I have been a very busy girl! I spent the day before Thanksgiving at the Oakwood, bice little time kinda liek a class reunion for P-W and Portland!
We hadThanksgiving at home with the family Chris was with me as well, in fact he was with me for quite awhile!! :) We had a nice dinner and then looked through ads at Aunt Sams until way too late!

On Friday Chris and I got up way too early! We went to Younkers, Dunhams, Menards and Wal-Mart all before 7:00am! Yeah I am training him pretty well. Later on that night Chris and I had a wedding in the Detriot area, we were both really tired and kinda snippy toward eachother, but we got through it! The wedding was for Dave and Lynn Jarasomething (I think its Polish) anyways it was a very beautiful wedding. We headed home that night and got some sleep before we were off to FLORIDA to visit Phil Jr and Tabatha (Chris's brother and sister-in-law). Our flight took of at 9:30am so we were tired for a along time!!!! Phil and Tab's house is beautiful and it was so nice there. Well, it rained one day and it was about 60's for temperature, but still it was better that being in Michigan. I really didn't take hardly any pictures but I did manage to get a few while we were at the beach one day. Unluckily we were only in Florida for a few days then we had to fly back :(
But check out the pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Florida#

No comments: