December 6, 2008 Not only is my big Brother Ryan's birthday, but it is now the anniversary of Katie and Dereks wedding!! Congrats you two!!!
Their even started off with Rehearsal at the church in Pewamo and dinner at the Oakwood. The girls got our jewelry for the wedding and a cute purse that matched our satches for our dress. I had a horrific head cold so I missed the decorating of the hall-which turned out so gorgeous! Saturday was the big day. We started it off at the next level salon, where Katie works, we got our hair done and had the option to have our make-up done. It was nice being able to all be together the morning before to get our hair done! On the way to the hall Katie lost her veil somewhere to mother nature and Big Kate would NOT allow her daughter to get married without one so while we had someone running to Becker's to get another veil, Katies future brother in law Tyler found it!!! So great now she can get married. It was a beautiful ceremony followed by the CRAZY TRAIN bus for bar hopping and then the reception which was awesome! I went home early because my head cold was so bad that I was actually holding the bridge of my nose to stop it from hurting so bad, but I had a great time and I couldn't behappier for my friend Katie and her now husband!! -Derek!
They are now in Aruba warm bastards!! :)
Check out my pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/KateWedding#
Check out my pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/KateWedding#

No comments:
Post a Comment