OK so I did alot of fun stuff in November but what do you know...no pictures!



Chris was here ALOT! Bless his cute butt :)
Quick recap: Sarah Thelen's baby shower she is due with her little boy December 22! Can't wait to see him-she looked GORGEOUS!!! I hate her! :)
Then onto the bar night before Thanksgiving, good time Chris, Jenny, Louie, Diana and I went to the Oakwood. Tom Fink is engaged! Amanda (my cousin) is pregnant YAY!!!!! And Chris's cousin Stacey (from Alabama) is having twins! :)
Thanksgiving was fun it was at our house with Ryan, Alissa and the kids.
SHOPPING was awesome! Chris got a new 32 inch flat screen with a DVD player and I am pretty much all said and done for-for Christmas!
So yeah quick recap and here are some pictures of Lauren and Raina messing around!

No comments:
Post a Comment