Damian in the jump king
Bounce! Bounce!
Poor Cayden had a little trouble staying on his feet
I finally got him to look at meI am behind a bit here, but I will catch up when I can! Its just been WARM, too warm to go into our den and on the computer-but I found time tonight :)
So a couple of weeks ago Westphalia had their classic car show I am not sure which year this is for them but I heard that there was an impressive 471 cars total in the tiny town of Westphalia! The family met up with Jenny and chad Goodwin and their daughter Grace. Then we found Ryan, Damian and Cayden. Aunt Sue, Amanda, Delbert, Diana, Louie and Elizabeth were there too. Grandpa Mark bought the boys some ice cream and under the 4 corners we stood. It was warm out, Cayden's ice cream cone was Superman and dripping fast. needless to say nobody else likes superman so I got to eat roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of the ice cream. And let me tell you: Superman ice cream and Bud light not a tasty combo!!!
All in all a good time spent with my family, Ryan and my nephews.


No comments:
Post a Comment