Isn't Damian cute??? We found that in the dollar store!!! :)
Loads of things to run through sinc ethe last blog, lets see.....Oh Halloween was long and over doen this year because we celebrated it the weekend of the 24th and then again the weekend of the 31st. Still fun, but long!!! I was ready for it to be over! Aunt Sam and Uncle Bob had their Halloween party at their house this year. I was Oktoberfest, basically a german sexified! Ha yeah, I wore my uncles leiterhousen( they were too big but still nice to wear!) The leiterhousen were a great hit! Ben wore then the weekend of the 17th for a party him and Britta had, i wore them the 24th and my cousin Mattthew had them for the 31st! I have to say that I pulled them off the best, partially because my extremely high upper thigh was not hanging out like the guys' were! I am waiting on a picture of Matthew in them so I can post the three of us for comparison! :)
With Halloween out of the way, I thought hey we can finally get into fall-WRONG! First of all it was 70 damn degrees out this whole week! Which sucks because Chris had been harvesting beets for the past month, I haven't been able to see him and he still isn't done with beets because they were shut down for a couple days due to the heat! AHHH!
My Aunt Noelle had a baby shower for her grand daughter-Regan(Josh & Kate) so we did that, it was so nice getting to visit and see my aunts and cousins. I just don't get there enough! Regan is quite the little chunk!!! :)
I cleaned my room and winterized it, I am now working on the girls' room. I bought paint and will post the 'new' room when it is finished-its my sewing room!
Oh how coudl I forget, Obama became the newest president of the USA, and both freakin proposals passed what the hell?? Anywho, what will be will be I suppose!!!
Well goodness, that should be good for awhile now, I do have some Halloween pictures to check em out just click on the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Halloween2008
No comments:
Post a Comment